Banana And Blueberry CakeBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Banana and blueberry cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Banana and blueberry cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This glutenfree cake is kept light and moist with tapioca flour and almond meal, while mashed banana adds sweetness.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Banana And Blueberry Cake
- 80g solidified coconut oil
- 40g (1/4 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 35g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 2 small bananas
- 85g (3/4 cup) almond meal
- 2 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot (tapioca flour)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light coconut milk
- 75g (1/2 cup) frozen blueberries, thawed on paper towel
- Rice malt syrup, to drizzle (optional)
The instruction how to make Banana And Blueberry Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease base and side of a 19.5cm (base measurement) springform cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Use electric beaters to beat the coconut oil, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in 1 egg and 1 tbs of the coconut flour. Repeat with the remaining eggs and coconut flour until combined (mixture may curdle slightly).
- Thinly slice half a banana. Drizzle with a little lemon juice to prevent discolouration. Set aside. Use a fork to mash the remaining banana.
- Add the almond meal, arrowroot, baking powder, coconut milk, mashed banana and 1 tbs lemon juice to coconut oil mixture. Stir until combined. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with blueberries. Top with sliced banana. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with rice malt syrup, if using.
Nutritions of Banana And Blueberry Cake
fatContent: 259.554 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein