Triangle Sandwich CakesBy Emma Braz On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Triangle sandwich cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Triangle sandwich cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Weve given triangle sandwiches a surprise twist to make your next afternoon tea at Nannas or kids party a whole lot sweeter and lots more fun!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Triangle Sandwich Cakes
- 2 x 440g packets golden butter cake mix (with icing sachet)
- 100g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE White Choc Melts
- Lemon yellow gel food colouring
- 24 round green jubes, thinly sliced
- 8 strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- 2 banana lollies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Triangle Sandwich Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 11cm x 21cm loaf pan. Line base and sides with 2 layers of baking paper, extending 5cm above edges (see Notes).
- Reserve icing sachets from cake mixes. Prepare cakes following packet directions. Pour into prepared pan. Carefully place pan on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a baking paper-lined wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, place a 20cm-long sheet of baking paper onto a flat surface. Melt white chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bottom of bowl doesnu2019t touch the water). Using food colouring, tint chocolate bright yellow. Spread chocolate onto baking paper to form a 16cm square. Stand for 30 minutes to set. Using a hot knife, cut chocolate into 4 x 8cm squares. Cut each square into 4 triangles to form cheese slices.
- Make Buttercream: Using an electric mixer, beat butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until light and fluffy. Gradually add reserved icing sachets, beating until well combined. Add milk and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Trim and discard 4cm off both short ends of cake. Cut cake into 12 x 1cm-thick slices. Trim each slice to form an 8cm-square piece. Cut each square into 4 triangles to form bread pieces. Spread 1 side of each bread piece with buttercream.
- To make Tomato, Lettuce and Cheese Sandwiches: Place 8 bread pieces onto a board, buttercream-side up. Arrange 3 jube slices on top. Top with a cheese slice and strawberry slices. Sandwich with 8 bread pieces, buttercream-side down.
- To make Egg and Lettuce Sandwiches; Place 8 bread pieces onto a board, buttercream-side up. Sprinkle with chopped banana lollies. Arrange remaining jube slices on top. Sandwich with 8 bread pieces, buttercream-side down.
- To make Vegemite and Cheese Sandwiches: Place 8 bread pieces onto a board, buttercream-side up. Spread 1 teaspoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread onto each piece. Top with a cheese slice. Sandwich with 8 bread pieces, buttercream-side down.
- Arrange sandwiches on a serving platter. Serve.
Nutritions of Triangle Sandwich Cakes
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup