Strawberry Scone CakesBy Not available On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Strawberry scone cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Strawberry scone cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For the perfect afternoon treat, try one of these delicious strawberry scone cakes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Strawberry Scone Cakes
- 200g butter, chilled, chopped
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 2/3 cup (160ml) buttermilk
- 80g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 Coles Brand Australian free range egg, lightly whisked
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean extract, extra
- 250g strawberries, extra, halved
The instruction how to make Strawberry Scone Cakes
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan.
- Process butter, flour, baking powder, caster sugar and vanilla in a food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Using a round-bladed knife, stir in buttermilk and chopped strawberries until mixture just comes together. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead 2 or 3 times. Roll mixture into 12 balls and place one ball in each of the prepared holes. Press to flatten slightly. Brush with egg. Bake for 12-13 mins or until risen and golden. Stand 2 mins. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Whisk cream, icing sugar and extra vanilla bean until soft peaks form. Top cakes with whipped cream and strawberries.
Nutritions of Strawberry Scone Cakes