Strawberry Picnic CakeBy Cadbury On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Strawberry picnic cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Strawberry picnic cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The best things in life are often the simplest. Thats why you will love this terrific strawberry cake. Its perfect for a picnic or an afternoon in the sun! All you need now is a cup of tea.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Strawberry Picnic Cake
- 200g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts
- 125g Philadelphia Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 500g strawberries, halved
The instruction how to make Strawberry Picnic Cake
- Combine the chocolate, PHILLY, butter, sugar, milk and vanilla in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- Add the eggs and sifted flours and whisk until combined. Pour half the mixture into a greased and paper lined 31cm x 21cm slab pan and scatter over half of the strawberries. Pour over the remaining mixture and stud with remaining strawberries.
- Bake in a moderately slow oven 160u00b0C for 1 hour or until cooked when tested. Stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool. Slice and serve with a dollop of cream.
Nutritions of Strawberry Picnic Cake