Choc-cherry Layer CakeBy Claire Brookman On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Choc-cherry layer cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-cherry layer cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweeten up your life in no time with this quick and easy treat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-cherry Layer Cake
- 1/2 x 180g block dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 3 x 62g tubs chocolate mousse
- 415g can stoneless black cherries
- 380g double unfilled chocolate sponge cake
- 2 tablespoons roasted coconut chips
- 1/2 cup thickened cream, whipped, extra
The instruction how to make Choc-cherry Layer Cake
- Place chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Whisk mousse in a bowl for 30 seconds or until smooth. Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup syrup. Finely chop 1/2 the cherries.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each sponge cake in half. Place 1 cake half on a serving plate. Brush cake liberally with reserved cherry syrup. Top with 1/3 mousse mixture and 1/3 chopped cherries. Repeat layering, finishing with a layer of cake.
- Drizzle cake with chocolate mixture and top with coconut chips and remaining cherries. Serve with whipped cream.
Nutritions of Choc-cherry Layer Cake
fatContent: 374.991 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 26 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone