Thermomix Mixed Berry Pavlova RecipeBy Thermomix On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Thermomix mixed berry pavlova recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thermomix mixed berry pavlova recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With a Thermomix, its easy to create perfect pavlova every time.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thermomix Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe
- 330g white sugar
- 250g egg whites (approx. 8 egg whites), room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 20g lemon juice
- 600g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20g frozen raspberries, thawed and well-drained
- 500g fresh mixed berries, for garnishing
The instruction how to make Thermomix Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe
- Make Raspberry coulis: Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 4 min/90C/speed 4. Transfer into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 150C. Line 2 large baking trays (40 x 35 cm) with baking paper. Trace 2 circles (approx. 20 cm) on the underside of each piece of baking paper, then set baking trays aside.
- Place 200g of the white sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining white sugar into mixing bowl and mill 15 sec/speed 9. Transfer into bowl with the previous batch and set aside. Thoroughly clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into mixing bowl and whip 5 min/37C/speed 3.5, without measuring cup.
- With butterfly whisk still in place, mix 5 min/37u00b0C/speed 3, slowly adding reserved sugar through hole in mixing bowl lid 1 spoon at a time until well combined.
- With butterfly whisk still in place, mix 40 sec/speed 3, adding vinegar, vanilla and cornflour through hole in mixing bowl lid until combined. Remove butterfly whisk.
- Spoon mixture into traced circle guides on baking paper to form discs approx. 4-6 cm thick. Bake for 10 minutes (150C), then reduce oven temperature to 120C and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off and allow pavlova discs to cool completely with the oven door shut (approx. 3 hours or overnight). Clean and dry mixing bowl and butterfly whisk.
- Make Raspberry cream: Re-insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip until soft peaks form/speed 3.5, watching carefully through hole in mixing bowl lid to avoid overwhipping. Remove butterfly whisk.
- Add raspberries and mix 10-20 sec/speed 2, or until just combined.
- To assemble pavlova stack, place 1 of the pavlova discs onto a serving plate or platter. Top disc with half of the raspberry cream, then decorate cream with half of the fresh mixed berries and drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of coulis. Place remaining pavlova disc on top, then repeat layering process with remaining raspberry cream, remaining fresh berries and 1-2 tablespoons of the raspberry coulis. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Thermomix Mixed Berry Pavlova Recipe
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon