Chocolate Pinata Party CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Chocolate pinata party cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate pinata party cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Three, two, one... surprise! Bring on the wow factor with this showstopping chocolate sprinkle pinata cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Pinata Party Cake
- 500g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 4 2/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups assorted chocolates (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons white and brown sprinkles (see Notes)
- 3 x 120g packets Creative Kitchen Choco Crispies mixed (see Notes)
- 250g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Chocolate Pinata Party Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease 2 x 7cm-deep, 20cm round cake pans. Line base and sides with 2 layers of baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat 1/2 the butter, 1/2 the sugar and1/2 the vanilla for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add 3 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined after each addition. Gradually beat in 1/2 the flour and 1/2 the milk, in batches, until just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between prepared pans. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of 1 cake comes out clean. Stand cakes in pans for 10 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto baking paper-lined wire racks. Cool completely.
- Repeat process with remaining butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour and milk, to make another 2 cakes.
- Make Chocolate-peanut buttercream icing: Using electric mixer, beat butter for 5 to 7 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter. Beat until well combined. Sift icing sugar and cocoa together into a bowl. Gradually beat cocoa mixture into peanut butter mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until well combined.
- Trim tops of cakes so they are flat and the same thickness. Cut a 10cm round from the centre of 2 cakes (see Notes). Remove and discard centres.
- Place 1 whole cake on a serving plate. Spread 1/4 cup of buttercream icing over top of cake. Top with 1 cut cake. Spread 2 tablespoons icing over top of cake. Top with remaining cut cake. Spread top of cake and inside the hole with 1/4 cup icing. Spoon enough assorted chocolates into centre of cake to fill to the top of the hole. Top with remaining cake. Spread remaining buttercream icing over the top and side of cake.
- Combine white and brown sprinkles, and Choco Crispies in a bowl. Press all over top and side of cake to cover. Serve (see Notes).
Nutritions of Chocolate Pinata Party Cake