Almond And Date CakeBy Not available On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Almond and date cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Almond and date cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get a quick glutenfree sweet fix with these almond and date cakes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Almond And Date Cake
- 1 tablespoon rice flour, plus extra for dusting
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup dates, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup gluten free icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Almond And Date Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 20cm spring-form pan and dust with a little rice flour. Line bottom with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until glossy, firm peaks form.
- Fold in almond meal, cocoa and remaining lemon juice. Toss dates and cranberries with the rice flour and gently fold into the mixture.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 mins until the cake begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- For the Lemon Glaze: In a small bowl, mix icing sugar with enough lemon juice to make it spreadable.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 5 mins, then loosen the sides of the pan and remove. While still warm, top with lemon glaze and serve in slices.
Nutritions of Almond And Date Cake
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup