Moist Carrot CakeBy Member recipe On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Moist carrot cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moist carrot cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moist Carrot Cake
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup oil (or substitute apple sauce)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups carrot, grated
- 1 cup flaked coconut (presoaked in boiling water for 15 mins)
- 1 cup pecan or walnuts, chopped
- 1 can (230g) crushed pineapple
- 230g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups icing sugar, sifted
The instruction how to make Moist Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; make a well in the centre and add sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in carrots, coconut, walnuts and pineapple. Pour into 9x13 inch pan and bake for about 45 minutes. It is normal for the centre to sink a little.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: Cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth; add the icing sugar and beat until creamy. Smooth over cooled cake.
Nutritions of Moist Carrot Cake