Frozen Tiramisu LoafBy On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Frozen tiramisu loaf step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Frozen tiramisu loaf you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just layer and freeze with this deliciously easy, Italian dessert!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Frozen Tiramisu Loaf
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml) marsala wine (see notes)
- 1L cookies and cream ice-cream, softened
- 18 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits)
- 1L Coles Salted Caramel Ice Cream, softened
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thickened cream, lightly whipped
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Frozen Tiramisu Loaf
- Combine coffee and 1/2 cup (125ml) hot water in a medium bowl. Stir until coffee dissolves. Add the marsala and stir to combine.
- Line a 10cm x 22cm loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spoon half the cookies and cream ice-cream evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Dip 1 biscuit into the coffee mixture to evenly coat. Place on top of the ice-cream in the pan. Repeat with 5 more biscuits. Spoon half the salted caramel ice-cream evenly over the biscuits in the pan. Continue layering with the remaining biscuits, coffee mixture, cookies and cream ice-cream and salted caramel ice-cream. Cover the top with plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- Turn onto a serving plate. Top with cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Cut into slices to serve.
Nutritions of Frozen Tiramisu Loaf
fatContent: 468.44 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 40 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein