Peach And Coconut Cup CakesBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Peach and coconut cup cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peach and coconut cup cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Just the ticket for when guests drop over.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peach And Coconut Cup Cakes
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted, extra for dusting
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 egg whites
- 2 peaches, stone removed and flesh chopped
The instruction how to make Peach And Coconut Cup Cakes
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until fully melted. Remove and set aside.
- Place coconut, icing sugar and flour in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Fold egg, egg whites and melted butter into the mix until fully combined then fold through peaches.
- Line a 3/4 cup capacity 12-hole muffin pan with 8 muffin cases. Spoon the mixture into each lined hole and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely. Dust with icing sugar before serving if desired.
Nutritions of Peach And Coconut Cup Cakes