Chocolate Decadence CakeBy Lisa Featherby On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Chocolate decadence cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate decadence cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This cake is simply irresistible to chocoholics young and old.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Decadence Cake
- 250g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 500g bittersweet chocolate (58 per cent)
- 7 (65g each) eggs
- 1/2 cup (100g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) Dutch cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Chocolate Decadence Cake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Half-fill a roasting pan with water and place on lower shelf in oven. Grease and line a 22cm springform pan. Grease lined pan.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water for 5 minutes, without stirring, until chocolate melts. Use a spatula to stir to combine. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl for six minutes until thick and pale. Sift flour over egg mixture and use a spatula to gently fold until just combined. Add chocolate and stir until just combined. Pour in prepared cake pan.
- Bake on middle rack of preheated oven for 40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Carefully invert cake on to a cake stand. Dust with cocoa powder to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Decadence Cake
fatContent: 724.887 calories
saturatedFatContent: 50 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 45 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 281 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, vegetarian, afternoon tea, morning tea, snack, birthday, dessert, bake, cake, cocoa powder, flour, caster sugar, egg, chocolate, mousse cake, tea, baking, special occasion, high protein, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone