Carrot, Almond And Orange CakeBy Michelle Southan On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Carrot, almond and orange cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot, almond and orange cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Moist and crumbly, this afternoontea cake is easy to whip up in your food processor.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot, Almond And Orange Cake
- Melted butter, to grease
- 1 orange, unpeeled, coarsely chopped, deseeded
- 150g butter, melted
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 (about 320g) carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 x 110g pkt almond meal
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 50g (1/2 cup) flaked almonds
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Carrot, Almond And Orange Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a round 22cm (base measurement) cake pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Line the base and side with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the orange in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the butter, sugar and eggs and process until well combined. Add the carrot, flour, almond meal and baking powder and process to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with flaked almonds. Bake in oven for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 1 hour to cool. Cut into wedges and serve with cream.
Nutritions of Carrot, Almond And Orange Cake
fatContent: 381.683 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 78 milligrams cholesterol