Apple Crumble Dessert CakeBy Julie Jansen On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Apple crumble dessert cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apple crumble dessert cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet apple crumble cake makes the perfect warm dessert on cold winter nights.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apple Crumble Dessert Cake
- 220g butter, chopped, melted
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Foster Clarks custard powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 800g can apple pie fruit
- Double thick cream, to serve
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 75g butter, chilled, chopped
The instruction how to make Apple Crumble Dessert Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) roasting dish or slab pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Using an electric mixer, beat melted butter, eggs, flour, caster sugar, sour cream, custard powder and vanilla essence for 3 minutes or until pale and fluffy.
- Pour half the mixture into prepared dish or pan. Spread apple over mixture. Top with remaining mixture.
- Make crumble topping: Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl. Using your fingertips, rub butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Sprinkle topping over cake mixture.
- Bake cake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve warm with cream.
Nutritions of Apple Crumble Dessert Cake
fatContent: 591.286 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 40 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 153 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, vegetarian, snack, sour cream, flour, egg, apple, cake, dessert, apple crumble, apples, baking, desserts, winter, cakes, simple apple crumble, dessert cake recipes, high protein, high fibre,