Orange And Almond Baby CakesBy Annette Forrest On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Orange and almond baby cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange and almond baby cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These mini orange and almond cakes are the perfect finger food for your Melbourne Cup event!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange And Almond Baby Cakes
- 125g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 large orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- pure icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange And Almond Baby Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease two 12-hole, 2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans.
- Using electric hand beaters, beat butter, sugar and orange rind for 5 minutes or until pale and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour over butter mixture. Add almond meal and 1/4 cup orange juice. Gently fold to combine. Three-quarters fill muffin holes with mixture. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Orange And Almond Baby Cakes