Orange & Almond Polenta CakeBy Alison Roberts On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Orange & almond polenta cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange & almond polenta cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange & Almond Polenta Cake
- 185g butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup fine polenta
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 100g almond meal
- 2/4 cup (180ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- Icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange & Almond Polenta Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Grease and line base and sides of a 22cm round cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat butter, sugar, orange rind and vanilla extract for 10-12 minutes, occasionally scraping down the side of the bowl, until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Combine polenta, flour and almond meal in a bowl. Add half to the butter mixture along with half of the orange juice. Mix until well combined. Repeat with the remaining polenta mixture and orange juice.
- Pour into prepared pan. Smooth the surface. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out just clean.
- Set cake aside in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Orange & Almond Polenta Cake
fatContent: 407.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 107 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, pescatarian, family friendly, spring, summer, orange juice, icing sugar, almond meal, flour, polenta, egg, vanilla extract, orange, caster sugar, butter, fruit, dessert, cake, party, birthday, picnic, bake, high protein, low sodium,