Lemon & Almond Cakes With RaspberryBy Michelle Noerianto & Kim Coverdale On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Lemon & almond cakes with raspberry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon & almond cakes with raspberry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These cakes are a delicious option for those of us who cant have dairy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon & Almond Cakes With Raspberry
- 1/2 cup (90g) rice flour
- 1/2 cup (55g) Lucky almond meal
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy/rice milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Lemon & Almond Cakes With Raspberry
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 8 x 1/2 cup (125ml) muffin pans with paper cases. Combine the rice flour, almond meal, lemon rind and sugar in a large bowl. Add the vanilla, oil, soy or rice milk and whole egg. Stir until just combined.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites into flour mixture.
- Half-fill the paper cases with the mixture, then add raspberry jam. Top with the remaining cake mixture. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely. Serve dusted with the icing sugar. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Nutritions of Lemon & Almond Cakes With Raspberry
Tags : egg, soy milk, rice milk, almond meal, flour, winter, bake, dessert, raspberry, cake, cupcake, nuts, snack, dairy-free, baking, easy, simple, everyday, kid-friendly, birthday, party, lunch box, picnic, lemon, spring,