Step-by-step Carrot CakeBy Sophia Young On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Step-by-step carrot cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Step-by-step carrot cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Bake this cake today, and watch as the pieces just disappear!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Step-by-step Carrot Cake
- 4 (59g each) eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup (330g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups (firmly packed) coarsely grated carrot (about 3 carrots)
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 250g pkt cream cheese, softened
- 500g icing sugar mixture, sifted
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Step-by-step Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line base of tin of your choice (see notes). Whisk eggs, oil and vanilla in a jug until combined. Sift sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a bowl. Add oil mixture, walnuts and carrots, and stir to combine. Spoon into prepared tin, then bake on lowest shelf of oven for specified time (see notes) or until skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool cake in tin, then turn on to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for the icing, usuing an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and continue to beat until light and fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar mixture, then add lemon rind and juice and beat until well combined.
- Using a serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally. Spread 1/3 the icing over base, then sandwich with top. Spread remaining icing over top. Serve.
Nutritions of Step-by-step Carrot Cake
fatContent: 1346.048 calories
saturatedFatContent: 83 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 29 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 135 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 108 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 216 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : party, kids party, birthday, dessert, spring, walnut, vanilla extract, flour, egg, bake, cake, carrot, carrot cake, tea, snack, special occasion, baking, easy, simple, high protein, high fibre,