Bittersweet Chocolate Mud CakeBy Abi Ulgiati On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Bittersweet chocolate mud cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bittersweet chocolate mud cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich and chocolaty mud cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bittersweet Chocolate Mud Cake
- 3 x 200g blocks good quality dark chocolate
- 375g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 4 x 55g eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (80ml) marsala
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 150g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid glucose
The instruction how to make Bittersweet Chocolate Mud Cake
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line base and sides of a deep 20 cm cake pan with baking paper. Ensure paper sits 4cm above the top of pan.
- Break chocolate into pieces. Combine with butter, water and sugar in a heavy based pan. Stir over low heat until melted and sugar has dissolved. Cool for 20 mins.
- Stir in sifted flours, eggs and marsala. Pour into cake pan. Bake for 1hr 50 mins, covering top of cake with foil after 1 1/2 hours to prevent a darkcrust. Cool in pan.
- Place glaze ingredients in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth. Cool for 15 mins until thickened. Spoon over cake. Stand until glaze has set. Serve with thick cream.
Nutritions of Bittersweet Chocolate Mud Cake
fatContent: 1539.399 calories
saturatedFatContent: 100 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 62 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 139 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 95 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 308 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, vegetarian, pescatarian, party, cream, egg, family friendly, flour, brown sugar, cake, snack, butter, dark chocolate, dessert, afternoon tea, birthday, valentines day, chocolate, tea, baking, easy, simple, everyday, high protein, high fibre,