Apricot, Almond And Honey CakeBy Amanda Kelly On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Apricot, almond and honey cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apricot, almond and honey cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Recreate the taste of summer with a freshlybaked cake featuring apricots and almonds.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apricot, Almond And Honey Cake
- Melted butter, to grease
- 180g butter, at room temperature
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 1 x 100g pkt (1 cup) almond meal
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 ripe apricots, halved, stone removed
The instruction how to make Apricot, Almond And Honey Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a square 19cm (base measurement) cake pan with the melted butter to lightly grease. Line base and sides of the pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat butter in a large bowl until pale. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, until combined (the mixture may curdle at this stage but this is normal).
- Stir in half the flour and almond meal, then half the milk and honey, until combined. Repeat with remaining flour, almond meal, milk and honey. Stir in the cinnamon. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth the surface with the back of the spoon. Arrange apricots, cut-side up, over the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Apricot, Almond And Honey Cake
fatContent: 630.96 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 30 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 183 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, family friendly, apricot, cinnamon, honey, milk, almond meal, flour, egg, butter, morning tea, afternoon tea, birthday, party, snack, dessert, cake, bake, apricot recipes, cakes, cake recipe, baking, morning t, high protein, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler