Hazelnut Cake With Lemon SyrupBy Georgia McDermott, Andrews Farm, SA (reader recipe). On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Hazelnut cake with lemon syrup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hazelnut cake with lemon syrup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This irresistible hazelnut cake is given the final touch with a luscious sticky syrup made from citrus.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hazelnut Cake With Lemon Syrup
- Melted butter, to grease
- 180g butter, at room temperature, cubed
- 115g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 100g (1 cup) hazelnut meal
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon rind
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 115g (1/2 cup) caster sugar, extra
The instruction how to make Hazelnut Cake With Lemon Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a 23cm (7-cup) fluted ring pan with the melted butter to lightly grease.
- Use an electric beater to beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until pale and creamy, scraping down side of bowl with a spatula when necessary. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, scraping down the side of the bowl frequently with a spatula. Add flour, hazelnut meal and sour cream and beat until combined and creamy.
- Spoon into greased pan and smooth surface. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- While cooling, place lemon rind, lemon juice and extra sugar in saucepan. Stir over low heat for 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer gently, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn cake onto a wire rack over a baking tray. Gradually pour syrup evenly over cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Hazelnut Cake With Lemon Syrup
fatContent: 343.921 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, pescatarian, family friendly, bake, european, party, afternoon tea, dessert, birthday, sugar, lemon juice, sour cream, flour, egg, butter, lemon, cake, hazelnut, baking, nuts, tea, special occasion, high protein, low sodium,