Planes, Trains And Automobiles CakeBy Michelle Southan On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Planes, trains and automobiles cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Planes, trains and automobiles cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This imaginative party cake is the perfect finale for a childs birthday. Their friends will be so impressed, theyll polish it all off!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Planes, Trains And Automobiles Cake
- 25cm square banana cake (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons green sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 250g butter, cubed, at room temperature
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) pure icing sugar, sifted
- 250g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
The instruction how to make Planes, Trains And Automobiles Cake
- Make icing: Place the butter in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric beater to beat for 2 minutes or until very light and fluffy. Gradually add the icing sugar and beat until the mixture is very pale and fluffy. Gradually add the dark chocolate and beat until smooth and well combined.
- Use glue or tape to attach the fabric to the cake board to cover. Using the base of the cake pan as a guide, cut a square of non-stick baking paper.
- Use a serrated knife to trim top of cake to even the surface. Top with baking paper square to protect fabric from cake. Invert cake onto board.
- Use a spatula or flat knife to spread the icing evenly over the cake, making swirls on the top and smoothing the icing over the sides.
- Sprinkle green sprinkles around base of cake and on a little area on top of cake. Top with 4WD or train. Place plane and truck on cake. Place chocolate sprinkles in truck and around trucks base. Place candles in one area.
- Place double-sided tape along centre back of grosgrain ribbon. Attach a 4cm-wide strip of waxed paper to tape and press firmly. Place double-sided tape on back of patterned ribbon, then attach to front of grosgrain ribbon. Position around the cake, pressing gently. Trim ends to join at back.
Nutritions of Planes, Trains And Automobiles Cake
fatContent: 23.422 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : american, pescatarian, vegetarian, birthday, kids party, party, bake, dessert, cake, baking, frosting, special occasion, easy, simple, children, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, diabetes friendly, low sugar,