Peters Chocolate CakeBy Peter Bennett On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Peters chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peters chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peters Chocolate Cake
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 70g (2/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 185g butter, very soft but not melted, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 395g (1 3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) water
The instruction how to make Peters Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Line the base and sides of two 9 x 19cm (base measurement) loaf pans.
- Sift the flour and cocoa together into a medium mixing bowl. Add the coffee, butter, vanilla, sugar, eggs and water. Use an electric mixer to beat on low speed until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat for 3 minutes or until smooth and paler in colour.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the prepared pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface of each. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cakes comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 3-5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack covered with a tea towel to cool (the tea towel will prevent the rack from marking the base of the cake).
Nutritions of Peters Chocolate Cake
Tags : autumn, winter, family friendly, budget friendly, pescatarian, vegetarian, christmas, party, kids party, birthday, easy, egg, flour, sugar, bake, afternoon tea, snack, cake, chocolate, dessert, tea, baking, simple,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler