Beetroot And Chickpea DipBy Katrina Woodman On Jul 15, 2020
Cooking Beetroot and chickpea dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beetroot and chickpea dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Served with homemade pita chips, this colourful hummuswithatwist makes a supereasy starter for six.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beetroot And Chickpea Dip
- 425g can baby beets, drained
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Beetroot And Chickpea Dip
- For this super-easy starter, process a drained 425g can baby beets, a rinsed, drained 400g can chickpeas, 1/4 cup blanched almonds, 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 crushed garlic clove in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Serve with pita chips u2013 just drizzle Lebanese bread triangles with oil and bake at 180u00b0C until crisp.
Nutritions of Beetroot And Chickpea Dip
fatContent: 33.46 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, easy, quick, garlic, lemon juice, yoghurt, almonds, chickpeas, beetroot, budget friendly, spring, summer, picnic, condiment, dip, bake, how to make dip, hummus, spread, healthy, s, winter,