Sweet Vanilla CakesBy Alison Turner On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Sweet vanilla cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet vanilla cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Vanilla Cakes
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 80g butter, at room temperature, cubed
- 80g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 115g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Sweet Vanilla Cakes
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Brush 2 trays of 12 (20ml/1 tablespoon) round-based patty pans with the melted butter to grease.
- Meanwhile, use electric beaters to beat the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a small bowl, scraping down the side of the bowl occasionally, until the mixture is pale and creamy, and the sugar dissolves. Add the egg and beat well to combine.
- Use a wooden spoon to gently stir in 1/2 the flour, then 1/2 the milk. Stir in the remaining flour and then the milk.
- Divide the mixture among the greased pans (about 2-3 teaspoons per pan). Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted in the centre of the cakes comes out clean. Set aside for 2 minutes, then use a small palette knife to gently transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Sweet Vanilla Cakes
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler