Mothers Day Heart CakeBy Jane Hann On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Mothers day heart cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mothers day heart cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mothers Day Heart Cake
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 120g butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 130g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80mls (1/3 cup) golden syrup
- 2 small granny smith apples, peeled, grated
- 145g (3/4 cup) raisins
- Icing sugar, to decorate
The instruction how to make Mothers Day Heart Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Brush a 22cm spring form pan with the melted butter to grease. Line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Sift the flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and bicarbonate of soda into a medium mixing bowl.
- Use electric beaters to beat the butter and brown sugar in a separate large mixing bowl until pale and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir the golden syrup and sifted flour mixture into the butter mixture until just mixed into a smooth batter. Add the apples and raisins and stir until combined.
- Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Stand cake in pan for 20 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
- Place your heart stencil over the top of the cooled cake and sprinkle thickly with sifted icing sugar before serving. Serve the cake with thick cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Mothers Day Heart Cake
fatContent: 410.602 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 43 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein