Apple And Pecan CakeBy Fiona Collard, Cremorne, NSW On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Apple and pecan cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apple and pecan cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add sugar and spice and all things nice to create this beautiful apple cake, then serve with ice cream for extra decadence.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apple And Pecan Cake
- Melted butter or margarine, for greasing
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 220g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 185g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 125g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 125g butter,
- Melted cream or vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Apple And Pecan Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C.
- Line a 20cm springform pan with non- stick baking paper and grease with melted butter or margarine.
- Peel, core and halve the apples, then cut into 1/2 cm thick slices.
- Combine with caster sugar, plain flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, allspice and pecans. Add egg and melted butter and stir ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon evenly into prepared springform pan and bake in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes or until the cake is firm to touch (this cake has a luscious, gooey texture).
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or cool with cream or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Apple And Pecan Cake
fatContent: 602.28 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 44 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 84 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, dinner party, birthday, party, bake, flour, pecan, apple, afternoon tea, dessert, cake, nuts, morning tea, baking, pecan cake, fresh apple cake, apple cake recipes, high protein, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler