Baby Banana CakesBy Kirsty Cassidy On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Baby banana cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baby banana cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pop these tasty banana cakes into a lunchbox or pack them in a picnic basket and head out into the sun.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baby Banana Cakes
- 40g (2 tablespoons) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 165g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar
- 125g soft cream cheese
- 20g (1 tablespoon) butter or margarine, at room temperature
The instruction how to make Baby Banana Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place 30 double paper patty cases on 2 baking trays.
- Use electric beaters to beat the butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla essence until combined. Beat in the egg and then stir in the mashed banana.
- Sift together the plain flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. Fold the sifted dry ingredients into the banana mixture alternately with the milk, finishing with the sifted ingredients.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the cake batter into the patty cases on the trays and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool on trays. To make the icing, place icing sugar, cream cheese and butter or margarine in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
- Store the cakes and icing in at separate airtight containers for up to 2 days. To serve, spread the icing on the cakes.
Nutritions of Baby Banana Cakes
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, kid friendly, budget friendly, family friendly, easy, quick, bake, autumn, winter, flour, breakfast, afternoon tea, morning tea, snack, cake, banana, muffins, dessert, baking, simple, ev, spring,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler