Peach Upside-down CakeBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Peach upside-down cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peach upside-down cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Using a couple of handy shortcuts, this peach cake is sweet and simple to make. Ideal for morning or afternoon tea in summer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peach Upside-down Cake
- 2 x 425g cans peach slices, drained
- 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 400g packet traditional English tea cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 80g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
The instruction how to make Peach Upside-down Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 20cm (base) round cake pan. Arrange peaches in pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons almonds.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, butter and milk until combined. Increase speed to medium for 2 minutes. Fold through remaining almonds. Spread over peaches.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Heat jam in microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds. Brush over peaches. Allow to set. Serve.
Nutritions of Peach Upside-down Cake
fatContent: 406.3 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 124 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe