Chocolate Raspberry Ripple CakeBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Chocolate raspberry ripple cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate raspberry ripple cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With a few simple shortcuts, this luscious cafestyle raspberry ripple cake can be on your tea table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Raspberry Ripple Cake
- 125g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 370g packet rich chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- cocoa powder, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate Raspberry Ripple Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 20cm (base) round cake pan.
- Mash raspberries with a fork. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, sour cream and milk until just combined. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into prepared cake pan. Drop spoonfuls of raspberries over cake. Using a knife, swirl berries through mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack. Dust with cocoa to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Raspberry Ripple Cake
fatContent: 220.836 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol