Low-fat Chocolate CakeBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Low-fat chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Low-fat chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Low-fat Chocolate Cake
- 60g MeadowLea Hi-Omega spread
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 125g white marshmallows, chopped
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 eggwhite
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
The instruction how to make Low-fat Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 22cm (base) cake pan. Use electric mixer to cream spread, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift cocoa, flour and bicarbonate of soda together. Fold dry ingredients and buttermilk into egg mixture.
- Spoon into pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand for 10 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack.
- To make icing: Stir marshmallows and buttermilk in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Beat eggwhite to stiff peaks. Add cocoa and beat well. Stir marshmallow mixture into eggwhite mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spread over cake.
Nutritions of Low-fat Chocolate Cake
fatContent: 346.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 57 milligrams cholesterol