Orange Marmalade Yoghurt CakeBy Valli Little On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Orange marmalade yoghurt cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange marmalade yoghurt cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The Queen is said to love orange marmalade, so seeing as most of us have a day off today to celebrate her birthday, why not make this moreish cake in her honour?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange Marmalade Yoghurt Cake
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (280g) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons good-quality orange marmalade, melted with 1 tablespoon water, plus extra marmalade to serve
The instruction how to make Orange Marmalade Yoghurt Cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Grease and line a 13cm x 23cm loaf pan.
- Sift the plain flour and baking powder into the bowl of an electric mixer. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the orange marmalade, and beat on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool slightly in the pan, then turn out onto a rack over a tray. Make holes in the cake with a skewer, then pour over the warm marmalade. Serve slices spread with extra marmalade if desired.
Nutritions of Orange Marmalade Yoghurt Cake
fatContent: 459.836 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 43 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein