Pear & Chocolate Croissant CakesBy Valli Little On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Pear & chocolate croissant cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pear & chocolate croissant cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Somewhere between a bread and butter pudding and a fruit tart, this delicious dessert is sure to but a smile on your face.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pear & Chocolate Croissant Cakes
- 6 bought mini croissants
- 6 small pears (such as corella)
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 250ml (1 cup) cream
- 3 eggs
- 95g (1/2 cup tightly packed) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Pear & Chocolate Croissant Cakes
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Grease a six-hole Texas* muffin pan. Cut each croissant into six pieces. Cut the tops off each pear and reserve, then core and cut into thin slices.
- Fill each muffin hole with alternating pieces of croissant, pear and chocolate, finishing with reserved pear tops.
- Beat together milk, cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Pour over croissant mixture and set aside for 20 minutes. Bake in oven for 30 minutes until golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Nutritions of Pear & Chocolate Croissant Cakes