Italian Chocolate Mousse CakeBy Valli Little On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Italian chocolate mousse cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian chocolate mousse cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres no need to turn on the oven to make this sensational chocolate mousse cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 450g good-quality dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- 500ml (2 cups) thick cream, lightly whipped
- 100ml (5 tablespoons) rum
- 500ml (2 cups) prepared strong black coffee
- 450g savoiardi sponge finger biscuits
- Cocoa, to dust
The instruction how to make Italian Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (dont let the bowl touch the water) until the chocolate melts. Set aside to cool. Whisk the eggs with half the sugar until pale. Fold the chocolate into egg mixture, then carefully fold in the cream and refrigerate.
- Add remaining sugar and the rum to hot coffee, stirring to dissolve sugar. Dip half the biscuits in the coffee mixture and place a layer in the base of a 24cm springform pan, completely covering base. Spread chocolate mixture over top.
- Dip remaining biscuits in coffee and place over top. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Transfer to fridge 1/2 hour before serving. Dust with cocoa.
Nutritions of Italian Chocolate Mousse Cake
fatContent: 929.471 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 112 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 87 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol