Fully Silly CakeBy Artarmon Public School On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Fully silly cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fully silly cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The kids will have fun making swirly patterns in this colourful chocolate cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fully Silly Cake
- 250g unsalted butter
- 220g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5-6 drops food colouring*
The instruction how to make Fully Silly Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Combine butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add vanilla, then eggs one at a time, mixing to combine.
- Stir in flour, then divide mixture between 3 bowls. Add cocoa to 1 bowl, and food colouring to another, or both. Pour mixtures into a greased 20cm round cake pan and swirl to make a silly pattern.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Set aside in pan on a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Fully Silly Cake
fatContent: 525.322 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 28 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 187 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : afternoon tea, morning tea, budget friendly, birthday, party, easy, kid friendly, kids party, dessert, bake, cake, baking, icing, frosting, decorations, special occasion, kid-friendly, children, high protein,