Mini Citrus Meringue CakesBy Emma Braz On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Mini citrus meringue cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini citrus meringue cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fancy something sweet? Our mini cakes are given a lemon meringue twist to create an extra special afternoon tea or dessert treat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Citrus Meringue Cakes
- Melted butter, to grease
- 65g butter, at room temperature
- 115g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar, extra
- 2 tablespoons lemon butter
The instruction how to make Mini Citrus Meringue Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush four 185ml (3/4 -cup) capacity Texas muffin pans with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, flour, sugar, milk, orange rind and egg in a bowl until smooth and combined. Spoon mixture among pans. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, use a clean electric beater to whisk the egg white in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add the extra sugar and beat until dissolved.
- Spread the cakes with lemon butter. Top with a spoonful of meringue. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until light brown.
Nutritions of Mini Citrus Meringue Cakes
fatContent: 416.577 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol