Greek Roast Lamb With Lemon Potatoes And Broad BeansBy Sophia Young On Jul 15, 2020
Cooking Greek roast lamb with lemon potatoes and broad beans step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek roast lamb with lemon potatoes and broad beans you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Beautiful Greekstyle leg of lamb is accompanied by potatoes and broad beans for a complete gourmet feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Roast Lamb With Lemon Potatoes And Broad Beans
- 4 lemons
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, plus 1 tablespoon small sprigs
- 8 cloves garlic, thickly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 180ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
- 1.8kg easy-carve leg of lamb
- 8 desiree potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1.5kg broad beans, podded to yield 350g, then double-peeled
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons torn baby mint leaves
The instruction how to make Greek Roast Lamb With Lemon Potatoes And Broad Beans
- Finely grate the zest of 2 lemons, then juice them. Combine zest, 2 tablespoons juice, coriander seeds, chopped rosemary, garlic, paprika, 1/4 cup olive oil and lots of freshly ground black pepper, then rub over lamb placed in a large roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Cut remaining lemons into 8 wedges each and place around lamb. Scatter lamb with sea salt and roast for 40 minutes, covering loosely with foil after about 30 minutes or when it is browned. Remove and reserve lemon wedges.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes, rosemary sprigs, remaining lemon juice and 60ml (1/4 cup) oil in a bowl, season and scatter around the lamb. Bake for another 50 minutes, turning occasionally or until tender.
- Remove lamb from pan and keep warm. Tip off cooking juices, removing fat from top, and reserve. Increase oven to 250u00b0C, then roast potatoes for another 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a small saucepan, add onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add broad beans and 2 tablespoons water, and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender. Season and toss with dill and mint.
- To serve, carve lamb and serve with potatoes, lemon wedges and broad beans, and drizzle with reserved cooking juices.
Nutritions of Greek Roast Lamb With Lemon Potatoes And Broad Beans
fatContent: 727.038 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 57 grams protein
sodiumContent: 168 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner, main, spring, beans, onion, potato, garlic, meat, lamb, roast, greek, leg, mains, traditional, gourmet, special occasion, family, easter, christmas, kid friendly, low carb, low sodium, lower gi, high fibre, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon