Layered Potato CakeBy Kerrie Sun On Oct 01, 2020
Cooking Layered potato cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Layered potato cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This gourmet potato bake is a deliciously different idea for your next dinner party.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Layered Potato Cake
- Melted butter, to grease
- 6 (about 1kg) coliban potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 70g butter, melted
- 30g (1/3 cup) shredded parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Layered Potato Cake
- Preheat oven to 220C. Brush a round 18cm (base measurement) cake pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Place the potato slices in a large bowl. Add the melted butter and gently toss until potato slices are well coated. Arrange one-third of the potato slices over the base of the prepared pan.
- Combine parmesan and thyme in a bowl. Sprinkle potato slices with one-third of the parmesan mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Continue layering with the remaining potato slices, parmesan mixture and salt and pepper, finishing with a layer of parmesan mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven, pressing the potato down with the back of a large spoon a couple of times during cooking, for 1 hour or until tender and golden. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Turn onto a serving plate. Cut into wedges and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of Layered Potato Cake
fatContent: 314.046 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein