Lemon And Almond CakeBy Dixie Elliott On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Lemon and almond cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon and almond cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A great tasting cake like this never goes out of fashion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon And Almond Cake
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 100g packet ground almonds (almond meal)
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup whole blanched almonds
- Lemon syrup
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
The instruction how to make Lemon And Almond Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 5cm deep, 18cm square (base) cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Combine flour, ground almonds and sugar in a large bowl. Beat eggs, oil, lemon rind and 1/2 cup lemon juice in a jug. Add to flour mixture and stir until well combined. Pour mixture into pan. Arrange blanched almonds on top. Bake cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Make lemon syrup Combine sugar and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Boil gently for 3 minutes.
- While cake is still warm in pan, pierce top between almonds using a bamboo skewer. Drizzle with lemon syrup. Allow cake to cool completely in pan. Cut into slices and serve.
Nutritions of Lemon And Almond Cake
fatContent: 489.233 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 34 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup