Chocolate Apple CakeBy Angela Thompson (reader recipe) On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Chocolate apple cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate apple cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A apple and chocolate cake with a decadent chocolate chip topping who could ask for anything better?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Apple Cake
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 410g can apple pie fruit
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
- 1/2 cup choc bits
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
The instruction how to make Chocolate Apple Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 5cm deep, 23cm (base) square cake pan, leaving a 2cm overhang at 2 opposite ends.
- Combine butter, caster sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Add egg and buttermilk. Stir until well combined. Sift flour and baking powder together over cocoa mixture. Stir gently to combine. Fold through apple. Spoon mixture into pan.
- Make choc chip topping: Combine butter, choc bits, flour, brown sugar, mixed spice and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well. Spread topping over cake mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Lift onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Apple Cake
fatContent: 1121.388 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 148 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 86 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 217 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe