Mint Slice Butterfly CakesBy Kathy Knudson On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Mint Slice butterfly cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mint Slice butterfly cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These indulgent Mint Slice butterfly cakes are the perfect crowd pleasers. Rich chocolate cake topped with minty buttercream and an Arnotts Mint Slice.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mint Slice Butterfly Cakes
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 190g (11/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 200g pkt Arnottu2019s Mint Slice biscuits, halved
- 50g dark chocolate, melted, to drizzle
- 250g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 450g (3 cups) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) cold milk
- Green food colouring, to tint
The instruction how to make Mint Slice Butterfly Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a 12-hole 80ml (u2153 cup) muffin pan with paper cases. Sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl. Use electric beaters to beat the butter and sugar in a separate large bowl until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold in the flour mixture and milk, in alternating batches, until just smooth. Divide among the prepared pans. Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside to cool completely.
- For the mint buttercream, use electric beaters to beat the butter and essence in a bowl until smooth and combined. Gradually add the icing sugar, beating until pale and creamy. Add the milk and beat until well combined. Add enough food colouring to tint the buttercream green.
- Spoon the buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm fluted nozzle and pipe onto cakes. Drizzle cakes with a little melted chocolate. Top cakes with 2 Mint Slice biscuit halves, cut side up, to create butterfly wings.
Nutritions of Mint Slice Butterfly Cakes
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup