Choc-sprinkle Rice CakesBy Claire Brookman On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Choc-sprinkle rice cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-sprinkle rice cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Our chocsprinkle rice cakes are perfect for an easy lunchbox treat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-sprinkle Rice Cakes
- 60g milk chocolate, chopped
- 12 rice thins
- 3 teaspoons magic Jurassic bitz sprinkles
- 60g white chocolate, chopped
- 3 teaspoons magic star top sprinkles
The instruction how to make Choc-sprinkle Rice Cakes
- Place milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring with a metal spoon halfway through, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place 6 rice thins on 1 prepared tray. Drizzle with milk chocolate and sprinkle with Jurassic sprinkles. Repeat process with white chocolate, remaining rice thins and magic star sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set. Place in an airtight container. Store in fridge or at room temperature until required.
Nutritions of Choc-sprinkle Rice Cakes
fatContent: 84.128 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol