Triple-chocolate Poke CakeBy Michelle Southan On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Triple-chocolate poke cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Triple-chocolate poke cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With oozy pockets of gooey chocolate, this triplechocolate poke cake is the business.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Triple-chocolate Poke Cake
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 75g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 150g butter, melted, cooled
- 250ml (1 cup) milk, plus 2 tablespoons, extra
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 50g butter, chopped, extra
- Dark chocolate lattice, to decorate
- 150g butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 100g milk chocolate, melted, cooled
- 125g (2/3 cup) icing sugar mixture
The instruction how to make Triple-chocolate Poke Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a square 20cm (base measurement) cake pan and line with baking paper, extending 2cm above sides.
- Combine flours, sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Add butter, milk and egg and use a balloon whisk to whisk until well combined. Pour into pan. Smooth surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into cake comes out clean. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool slightly. Use end of a wooden spoon to poke holes in cake.
- Stir condensed milk, chocolate and extra butter in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Gradually pour half the sauce over cake. Tap pan on bench and fill up holes. Set aside for 1 hour to cool in pan.
- To make frosting, use electric beaters to beat butter in a bowl until creamy. Add milk and beat until combined. Add chocolate and beat to combine. Beat in icing sugar until combined. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Spread top of cake with frosting. Stir remaining chocolate sauce and extra milk in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Cool slightly. Drizzle over frosting. Top with chocolate lattice decorations.
Nutritions of Triple-chocolate Poke Cake
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup