Sweet Sushi CakesBy Emma Braz On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Sweet sushi cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet sushi cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This adorable sweet sushi plate looks amazing but is ridiculously easy. Bought sponge rolls, melted chocolate and sprinkles!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Sushi Cakes
- 2 x 250g packets assorted sponge cake mini rolls
- 1/4 cup white chocolate melts
- 9 rainbow sour straps
- 8 blue raspberry flavoured sour straps
- 3 musk sticks
- Assorted sprinkles, to decorate
- Lollies, to decorate (see notes)
- 76g packet neon glitter writing gel
The instruction how to make Sweet Sushi Cakes
- Cut each sponge roll in half crossways to form 2 rounds.
- Place chocolate melts in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, for 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
- Reserve 1 rainbow sour strap. Using a little melted chocolate, attach 6 of the remaining rainbow sour straps around the outside of 6 rolls, pressing to secure. Trim remaining 2 rainbow sour straps to fill any gaps and secure with a little more melted chocolate. Repeat process with blue sour straps.
- Cut reserved rainbow sour strap into 3mm x 4cm long strips. Cut musk sticks into 5mm thick rounds. Thinly slice assorted lollies. Using the jam and cream swirls in each roll as a guide, pipe writing gel onto the top of each roll. Using the picture as a guide, decorate rolls with cachous, candy stars, sprinkles, tangy tots, banana lollies, strawberries and cream lollies, musk stick pieces and sour strap strips.
- Arrange rolls on a serving platter. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet Sushi Cakes