Coffee-crusted LambBy Maion Girdlestone, Gosnells, WA, Reader recipe On Jul 14, 2020
Cooking Coffee-crusted lamb step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coffee-crusted lamb you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wait till your guests rave about this dish before you reveal the secret ingredient.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coffee-crusted Lamb
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground coffee
- 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 50ml brandy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 x 1.2kg easy-carve lamb leg
- Roast vegetables, to serve
The instruction how to make Coffee-crusted Lamb
- Place the coffee in a heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside for 3-5 minutes to brew. Place the coffee mixture, onion, garlic, rosemary, brandy soy sauce, honey and pepper in a bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Season well with salt.
- Place the lamb in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the coffee mixture and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place lamb on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Add water to come 2cm up the side of pan. Roast for 40 minutes. Reduce temperature to 160u00b0C. Roast in oven for 40 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Serve with roast vegetables.
Nutritions of Coffee-crusted Lamb
fatContent: 277.479 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : roast, autumn, winter, soy sauce, brandy, rosemary, garlic, coffee, lamb, lunch, main, dinner, leg, mains, comfort food, easy, simple, weeknights, family, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,