Raw Chocolate And Avocado CakeBy Member recipe On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Raw chocolate and avocado cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raw chocolate and avocado cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raw Chocolate And Avocado Cake
- 15 dates, soaked
- 400ml shredded coconut
- 25 Brazil nuts
- 9 dried figs
- 1 espresso cup Goji berries, soaked
- 2 avocados
- 1 small banana
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons unprocessed honey
- 2 tangelos, zested
- Juice of half a tangelo
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- Some drops liquid Stevia extract (optional)
The instruction how to make Raw Chocolate And Avocado Cake
- For the crust, put the dates, brazil nuts and coconut in a food processor until it is nicely homogenised and has a sticky consistency.
- Rub some coconut oil in the cake tin and press crust evenly and firmly (approx. 1 cm thick, 4-5 cm up the wall of the tin). Place in the fridge.
- For the filling, add the avocados, banana, gojis, figs, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, honey, tangelo skins and juice in a blender and process until smooth. Add stevia if more sweetness is desired. Spread smoothly on top of crust. Place in the fridge for several hours to set.
Nutritions of Raw Chocolate And Avocado Cake