Portuguese ChickenBy Not available On Jul 15, 2020
Cooking Portuguese chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Portuguese chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create your own tasty Portuguese chicken with this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Portuguese Chicken
- 1/4 cup Masterfoods Portuguese chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 8 small Coles RSPCA approved chicken drumsticks (see tip)
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g pkt Coles made easy roast pumpkin, carrot & sweet potato
- 450g pkt white rice, to serve
- 400g can Coles brand red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, to serve
- 1/4 cup sour cream, to serve
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Portuguese Chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C or 180u00b0C fan. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Combine seasoning and flour on a plate. Add the chicken and roll to coat. Place in prepared dish. Spray with oil. Bake for 45-50 mins or until tender.
- Meanwhile, roast the vegetables following packet directions.
- Cook rice in microwave following packet directions. Combine the rice, beans, coriander and roasted vegetables in a large bowl. Season. Serve with chicken, sour cream and lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Portuguese Chicken
fatContent: 802.801 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 130 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 91 milligrams cholesterol