Middle Eastern Watermelon And Goats Cheese Bites RecipeBy Lucy Nunes On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Middle Eastern watermelon and goats cheese bites recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Middle Eastern watermelon and goats cheese bites recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These watermelon bites make the perfect quick and easy finger food idea.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Middle Eastern Watermelon And Goats Cheese Bites Recipe
- 1.6kg wedge seedless watermelon
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachio kernels, toasted
- 1/3 cup frozen pomegranate seeds, thawed
- 50g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled (see notes)
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- Sumac, to serve
The instruction how to make Middle Eastern Watermelon And Goats Cheese Bites Recipe
- Remove and discard watermelon rind. Cut flesh into 2cm-wide slices. Using a 4cm round cutter, cut out 25 rounds from watermelon slices (see notes). Place on a large serving plate.
- Combine onion, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Season to taste. Whisk to combine. Add pistachio and pomegranate. Stir to combine. Spoon a little pistachio mixture onto each piece of watermelon. Top with goatu2019s cheese and mint. Sprinkle with sumac. Serve.
Nutritions of Middle Eastern Watermelon And Goats Cheese Bites Recipe
fatContent: 113.525 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : cheese, lactose allergy, milk allergy, nuts, onion, peanut allergy, sesame allergy, tree nut allergy, no cook, fresh, christmas, canape, cocktail party, entree, finger food, summer, sweet, savoury, easy, basic, quick, simple, starter, gluten free,