Buffalo Wings With Crispy Onion Rings And Kale SlawBy Not available On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Buffalo wings with crispy onion rings and kale slaw step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Buffalo wings with crispy onion rings and kale slaw you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get ready to get your fingers sticky with these spicy buffalo wings served with crispy onion rings and slaw.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Buffalo Wings With Crispy Onion Rings And Kale Slaw
- 2 x 650g pkts Coles Grill Spicy Buffalo Wings
- 2 large red onions, thickly sliced into rings
- Rice bran oil, to shallow-fry
- 2/3 cup (100g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (185ml) sparkling mineral water
- 350g Coles Made Easy Kale Coleslaw Kit
The instruction how to make Buffalo Wings With Crispy Onion Rings And Kale Slaw
- Cook wings following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, separate onion rings. Add enough oil to a medium frying pan to come 2cm up the side of the pan. Place over medium-high heat. Combine flour and mineral water in a medium bowl. Season. Coat onion rings in batter and fry for 2 mins each side or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Prepare kale coleslaw following packet directions.
- Serve wings with onion rings and coleslaw.
Nutritions of Buffalo Wings With Crispy Onion Rings And Kale Slaw
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon