Patty Cake ConesBy Kathy Knudsen On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Patty cake cones step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Patty cake cones you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Icecream cones arent only for icecream theyre just as good filled with cake, dunked in icing and artistically covered in sprinkles, too!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Patty Cake Cones
- 10 ice-cream cup cones
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 90g (1/4 cup) Raspberry Jam
- Hundreds and thousands, to decorate
- 10 red glace cherries
- 300g (2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2-3 drops pink food colouring
The instruction how to make Patty Cake Cones
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Divide the cones, base-side down, among ten 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat until well combined. Stir in half the flour and half the milk. Repeat with remaining flour and remaining milk until well combined. Add the jam. Stir slightly to create a swirled effect.
- Spoon the mixture into a sealable plastic bag. Use scissors to cut 1 corner from the bag to make a small hole. Pipe the mixture evenly among the cones. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine the icing sugar, butter and water in a heatproof bowl until a thick paste forms, adding a little extra water if necessary. Add the food colouring and stir until well combined. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until warm (see tip).
- Dip the patty cake cones into the icing. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands, and top with a cherry. Set aside to set before serving.
Nutritions of Patty Cake Cones
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon